Are you tired of foggy swimming goggles interfering with your training and racing by completely disrupting and limiting your vision in the water? Don’t you just hate having to swipe your lenses over and over to remove fog every time you go for a swim? Don’t worry, I also hate it! And that’s why in today’s article we’ll be taking a look at the 8 best anti fog swimming goggles so that you’ll never have to worry about annoying fogged up swimming goggles again.
Despite the nuisance of swimming goggles fogging up, they are actually one of the most important pieces of equipment swimmers use today. Swimming goggles help you to see better underwater so that you can time your turns perfectly, swim in a straight line, and master your swimming technique.
They also protect your eyes from any possible harmful objects that may be floating around as well as chlorine and other potentially harmful pool chemicals in the water. And when racing they’ll even help you to keep an eye on your competitors so that you can speed up and claim gold.
What are the best anti fog swimming goggles?
Here are the best anti fog swimming goggles-
- Arena Cobra Ultra Swipe Anti Fog Goggles
- Sporti Antifog S2 Goggles
- MP Michael Phelps Xceed Anti Fog Goggles
- Arena Cobra Anti Fog Goggles
- AquaSphere Kayenne Anti Fog Goggles
- TYR Special Ops 2.0 Anti Fog Goggles
- Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Anti Fog Goggles
- Speedo Hydrospex Anti Fog Goggles
←Scroll to view full table on mobile→
|Anti fog swimming goggles||Lense types||Anti Fog||Our rating||View on SwimOutlet|
|Arena Cobra Ultra Swipe goggles||Mirrored||Yes||10/10||>View price|
|Sporti Antifog S2 goggles (budget option)||Clear/ Tinted/ Mirrored||Yes||7/10||>View price|
|MP Michael Phelps Xceed goggles||Tinted/ Mirrored||Yes||9/10||>View price|
|Arena Cobra goggles||Smoke/ Mirrored||Yes||9/10||>View price|
|AquaSphere Kayenne goggles||Clear/ Smoked/ Polarized||Yes||9/10||>View price|
|TYR Special Ops 2.0 goggles||Clear/Polarized/Mirrored||Yes||8/10||>View price|
|Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 goggles||Clear/ Tinted/ Mirrored||Yes||8/10||>View price|
|Speedo Hydrospex goggles||Clear||Yes||7/10||>View price|
1. Arena Cobra Ultra Swipe Anti Fog Goggles- Our top pick.
The Arena Cobra Ultra Swipe Goggles are by far the most advanced anti-fog swimming goggles designed to date. And not just that- they also pack some great performance features that will allow for an awesome and comfortable training or racing experience in the pool.
The revolutionary anti-fog technology packed into the Arena Cobra Ultra Swipe goggles is highly durable and will last a really long time. What I really like about the anti fog technology in these goggles is the fact that you simply reactivate the anti fog technology if your goggles ever become foggy by swiping the inner lenses 5 times while your goggles are in the water.
In terms of performance, these goggles have a really low profile and hydrodynamic design which will allow for minimal drag while you’re swimming. The goggles offer excellent peripheral vision so that you can have a wide field of vision without having to break your streamlined position.
The Cobra Ultra Swipe swimming goggles also come with a durable dual silicone strap and interchangeable nose bridges that allows you to customize the goggles to your preferred fit. Additionally, the lenses are designed from hard polycarbonate and from personal experience I can verify that these goggles are really durable. My first pair lasted me about 3 years before I had to replace them.
Overall, these are by far some of the best swimming goggles available. Especially in terms of anti-fog, performance, and also comfort. They are definitely my go-to option for training and racing.
- Best anti-fog technology available.
- Lightweight and hydrodynamic design reduces drag and allows you to swim as fast as possible.
- Great peripheral vision allows for a wide field of vision.
- Dual silicone strap and interchangeable nose bridges allow for a customized fit.
- Very durable and will last you a long time.
- Excellent for both training and racing.
- Expensive price.
2. Sporti Antifog S2 Goggles- Great budget option.
The Sporti Antifog S2 swimming goggles are a good pair of comfortable swimming goggles coming in at an excellent and highly affordable price point. These goggles pack some nice features and have a good design that is ideal for both training and racing.
In terms of anti fog these goggles don’t have any direct anti fog technology, but rather a durable layer of anti fog coating that will last a long time, this is really great considering the price point that these goggles come in at.
Something to note with these goggles, however, is not to rub the inside of the lenses as it will damage the anti fog coating and reduce its lifespan unlike the Arena Cobra Ultra Swipe goggles which regenerate when you swipe the lenses.
The goggles offer a low profile, hydrodynamic, and lightweight design that will allow you to swim as fast as possible without ever feeling like your goggles are slowing you down in the water. The design is also really comfortable and will allow the goggles to be worn for long periods of time as long as you don’t make them too tight.
They come with 3 interchangeable nose bridges and have an adjustable double silicone strap so that you can adjust them to your preference.
All in all, these are a really nice pair of anti fog swimming goggles with some good features and a great budget price.
- Affordable budget price saves you money.
- Durable anti fog coating.
- Low profile and hydrodynamic design allows you to swim as fast as possible.
- Can be used for both training and racing.
- Interchangeable nose bridges and adjustable strap allows for customization to your preference.
- Anti fog coating will get damaged if you rub the insides of the lenses.
3. MP Michael Phelps Xceed Anti Fog Goggles.
If you are in search of premium comfort and vision, then look no further than the MP Michael Phelps Xceed swimming goggles. These are a really solid pair of swimming goggles with some nice features, great peripheral vision, and anti fog technology, allowing for clear sight while you’re swimming.
The lenses of the MP Michael Phelps Xceed swimming goggles are designed with anti fog and anti scratch technology. This will allow you to always have great vision in the water while also keeping your goggles in good shape by stopping any possible scratching on the lenses.
The goggles feature anatomical gaskets which allow for great comfort and a secured fit. From personal experience in swimming with these goggles, I can easily say that they are some of the most comfortable, if not the most comfortable, goggles that I’ve ever worn.
They also have curved-lens technology which allows for great peripheral vision while you’re swimming. Additionally, these goggles are also really durable thanks to their semi-rigid exoskeleton design and polycarbonate lenses which maximizes the structure, strength and stability of the goggle.
Like most other goggles, these also come with interchangeable nose bridges and have a durable adjustable silicone strap so that you can customize them to your ideal fit.
Overall, a really solid pair of anti fog swimming goggles. The features and design is great and will allow for fast swimming both in training and racing while providing a really comfortable fit and coming in at a decent price.
- Extremely comfortable design and fit.
- Anti fog and scratch resistant technology ensures for clear vision while you’re swimming.
- Curved lens technology allows for a wide field of vision.
- Durable design allows the goggles to last a long time.
- Ideal for training and racing.
- Interchangeable nose bridges and adjustable strap allows for a custom fit.
- Not the cheapest.
4. Arena Cobra Anti Fog Goggles.
The Arena Cobra Anti Fog Goggles are a great pair of swimming goggles with a hydrodynamic and low profile design to ensure maximal speed and reduced drag while you’re swimming. They are available in both a tinted and mirrored lens variations depending on what you prefer and whether you swim outdoors or indoors.
The Cobra Swimming Goggles have both anti fog and UV protection technology packed into their lenses, this will ensure that you always have great vision no matter where you’re swimming.
The thin over molded gasket ensures for a really comfortable and secure fit while the adjustable dual silicone strap and 4 interchangeable nose bridges allow you to customize them to your preferred fit.
Overall, a great pair of swimming goggles with some nice anti fog technology and a really lightweight and hydrodynamic design.
- Hydrodynamic and low profile design ensures for maximal speed in the water.
- Anti fog and UV protection technology ensures crystal clear vision while you’re swimming.
- Molded gasket allows for a very comfortable and secure fit.
- Ideal for training and racing.
- Interchangeable nose bridges and adjustable strap allows for a custom fit.
- On the pricey side.
5. AquaSphere Kayenne Anti Fog Goggles.
The AquaSphere Kayenne swimming goggles are a really comfortable pair of goggles that allow for great vision while swimming. They’re available in a couple of different variations including a clear-, smoked-, and polarized lens variation.
The goggle features both UV protection and anti fog technology to allow for very clear vision in the water. The lenses are oversized and allow for great 180° peripheral vision in the water.
They feature a hypoallergenic softeril one-piece microframe that allows for a really comfortable and secure fit while you’re swimming. Additionally, the design is durable and will last you a long time.
All in all, these are a great pair of swimming goggles. They’re really comfortable and provide great vision while you’re swimming. I, however, won’t necessarily recommend these for racing since they aren’t the most low-profile option out there. That said, they’re still hydrodynamic and will be excellent for training.
- Comfortable fit while you’re swimming.
- UV and anti fog technology allows you to see clearly at all times.
- Great peripheral vision allows you to see all around you without breaking streamline.
- Durable design.
- Leaking can occur if you don’t fit them properly.
6. TYR Special Ops 2.0 Anti Fog Goggles.
The TYR Special Ops 2.0 swimming goggles are a great hydrodynamic and lightweight pair of goggles. They’re available in a clear-, smoked-, and polarized lens variation depending on what your needs are.
They feature anti-fog lenses and also have UV protection to make sure that you always have excellent vision while you’re swimming. Additionally, the soft silicone gaskets ensure for great comfort when wearing while the lenses allow for a wide field of view by utilizing their peripheral vision technology.
In terms of pricing, these goggles are really affordable and provide great value for money.
Overall, a nice pair of swimming goggles that I’d be happy to recommend for both training and racing.
- Anti fog and UV protection lenses help you to see clearly while swimming.
- Soft silicone gaskets ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- Allows for great peripheral vision.
- Can be used for training and racing.
- Affordable price.
- Nose clip can break if you’re not careful.
7. Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Anti Fog Goggles.
The Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 swimming goggles are some of the most popular goggles out there. They are excellent for both training and racing and feature a really low profile, hydrodynamic, and lightweight design.
Like the other goggles, they also present anti fog and UV protection lenses and offer great peripheral vision allowing you to have great vision while you’re grinding out some laps or winning races and claiming gold medals.
In terms of comfort, these are great. They have soft silicone eye seals and their lightweight design will make it feel like they’re barely there. They also come with 3 interchangeable nose pieces and have an adjustable silicone strap that’ll last you a long time.
Additionally, they are also available in a couple of variations including a clear, tinted, and mirrored variation. The mirrored variation is great if you’re swimming outdoors since they have an innovative ultra-mirrored coating that drastically reduces glare, similar to polarized swimming goggles.
All in all, a great pair of swimming goggles ideal for both training and racing. The pricing on these is also excellent considering the value you’re receiving.
- Low profile, hydrodynamic, and lightweight design allows you to swim at maximal speed.
- Anti fog and UV protection ensures clear vision while you’re swimming.
- Comfortable fit.
- Interchangeable nose pieces and adjustable strap allows for a custom fit.
- Ideal for training and racing.
- Nose bridge tends to break easily if you’re not careful.
8. Speedo Hydrospex Anti Fog Goggles.
If you’re looking for something simple, comfortable, and lightweight, then consider picking up yourself a pair of Speedo Hydrospex swimming goggles. These are a really basic pair of swimming goggles with a nice design for anyone looking to just train without having to worry about foggy lenses, nose bridges, or comfort.
The lenses feature both anti fog and UV protection and will provide great vision while swimming. The goggle has a unisex design and a universal gasket shape making them really comfortable and also highly versatile since practically any swimmer will be able to wear these.
They feature a soft silicone head strap that you can adjust to your liking, but don’t come with any nose bridges. This is because their nose bridge is part of the frame, allowing for added durability and contributing to their universal fit.
Overall, a good pair of swimming goggles at a great price. I can definitely recommend these for training, but they won’t be my go-to option when it comes to racing.
- Basic and simple design makes them easy to use.
- Anti fog and UV protection allows for good vision while you’re swimming.
- Universal fit makes them an ideal fit for any swimmer.
- Adjustable silicone strap.
- Affordable budget price.
- Can melt if you leave them in the sun or in a hot car.
Inevitably, the anti fog coating will eventually wear off. Don’t worry though! We’ve got you covered with a couple of easy and simple fixes that you can use to get your goggles fogless again. so for when the time comes, check out our article on 6 proven tips to stop your goggles from fogging up.
Swimming goggles are an important piece of swimming equipment and every swimmer should have a solid pair or two, whether it be for training or racing or both. These goggles are made to provide us with optimized vision in the water as their main purpose, that’s why it’s important to ensure that you have a pair of goggles that won’t fog up and compromise their main purpose, namely vision.
More related swimming articles-