Join Our Team
At SwimCompetitive we are always looking to grow and expand our team and brand.
Ideally, if you want to become a part of our team, you should be someone with both experience in-, and passion for the sport of swimming. You’ll also have to be willing to work remotely and learn certain basic skills specific to our goals if required.
We currently offer a few opportunities for which you can consider applying. See below for more details.
We are currently in search of individuals to write additional swimming articles for our website. This is a great opportunity for swimmers and coaches to earn some extra income.
Swimmers still in school/college, Coaches, Masters swimmers, or retired/former swimmers are welcome to apply.
Job Availability: Position currently available.
(Please note: This is not a full-time job, it will only take you around 6-12 hours per month to complete the tasks and earn some extra income. Opportunities for increased work and income is possibly available.)
- Must have experience in the sport of swimming.
- English should preferably be your first language.
- Looking to form a long-term relationship, ideally, you should be able to write a minimum of 2-4 articles per month.
- No-prior experience in writing is required, basic training will be provided.
- Must be at least 16-years of age.
Interested in our positions currently available? Think you’ll make a good fit? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Your name.
- What experience you have in the sport of swimming. E.g. how many years you’ve been swimming, where/ for what club you’ve swum, some achievements, favorite strokes, specialties (dryland, technique), etc.
- Your age.
- What county you’re from.
- Whether or not you have any experience in copywriting/ writing for websites. (Not a requirement).
Thank you for your interest in joining the SwimCompetitive team. We look forward to hearing from you.